3.5 FT LED Shop Light
Our LED Shop Light is the ideal solution to illuminate basements, garages, work spaces and more. It offers daylight-white overhead task lighting to maximize productivity, and its shatter-resistant, damp-rated build allows it to function in any space. With powerful lighting optimized for any project, the LED shop light saves energy without sacrificing quality.
These shop lights:
- Are suitable for use in damp locations
- Include a hanging chain and linking hardware
- Can be surface mounted
- Measure 43-5/16 L " x 3-9/16 W" x 1-7/8 D"
- Are not able to be used with an extension cord near water or where water may accumulate
Product Warranty: 5 years
- Energy Star
|Model #||Watts||CCT||Lumens||CRI||Case Qty||Spec|
|4000||≥80||8||View Spec Sheet|
Are you a contractor looking for commercial lighting for your program?
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These lamps are available in 3000K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs. Commercial lighting fixtures are rated in lumens per watt (lm/w). These downlights have good efficiency, 64 lm/w.
This fixture is about 60 percent more efficient than an standard fixture with 10,000 hour fluorescent bulbs.
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this lamp that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the lamp. Lamps being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Case Quantity