A19 Smart LED Standard Bulb
Illuminate a world of possibilities with your smart home bulbs. Change brightness and color based on your daily activity. Bring them to life by naming, grouping and sharing your smart bulbs. With the touch of a finger or the ease of voice control, you can monitor and adjust your lights from anywhere. 2.4Ghz wifi connection is required.
Stay connected to your lighting:
Use Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant for easy voice control.
Operate the lamp directly from your phone with no hub required.
Change the lamp’s brightness and color based on your activities.
Schedule automatic lighting to brighten and dim your home in sync with your schedule.
Stay connected to your lights anywhere at any time using the Simply Conserve app.
Our A19 Smart LED bulb:
- Features remote control from your mobile devices
- Easily fits in your current standard E26 fixtures
- Works indoors and outdoors in both dry and damp environments
- Suits many fixtures—from open to entirely enclosed ones
Product Warranty: 1 year
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000 K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000 K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These lamps are available in an adjustable color temperature from 2700K to 5000K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
This bulb is about 60 percent more efficient than an standard 10,000 hour fluorescent bulb.
- Warranty Information:
- The Manufacturer guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this lamp that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the lamp. Lamps being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Case Quantity 8w-11w
- Case Quantity 17w