You customer can get the best of both worlds—energy savings and beautiful lighting. These decorative LEDs work with many fixtures, making it easy to swap current bulbs for this more efficient one. They can also enjoy this “go-green” light for years to come. 25,000-hour life. ENERGY STAR® certified for quality.
These candelabra and globe LEDs:
- Replace 40-watt incandescents & compact fluorescents
- Seamlessly fit in chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, ceiling fan lights and an array of dimmable fixtures
Product Warranty: 5 years
|Model #||Watts||Eqv. |
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000 K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000 K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These lamps are available in 2700K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
This bulb is about 60 percent more efficient than an standard 10,000 hour fluorescent bulb.
- L05CDL2700KF, L05CDL2700K, L05CDL2700KC60, L04CDL2700FIL, LH06G252700K, LH06G252700KC60
- Warranty Information:
- The Manufacturer guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this lamp that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the lamp. Lamps being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Case Quantity (Contractor Pack)
- Case Quantity