Update your existing recessed lighting with our dimmable LED kit. A mismatched bulb can shorten its own lifespan and even trip circuits, so our specialized retrofit kit offers peace of mind. ENERGY STAR® certified for quality.
Our recessed retrofit kit:
- Is compatible with most 120v dimmers that are incandescent, magnetic low-voltage or electronic low-voltage
- Lasts 17.5x longer than traditional incandescent flood lights
- Provides up to 82 percent energy savings over incandescents
- Installs easily
Product Warranty: 5 years
|Model #||Watts||Eqv. |
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These fixtures are available in 2700K and 3000K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
This fixture is about 60 percent more efficient than a standard 10,000-hour fluorescent fixture.
- LED14DR5627K, L13DL5/6-27K, L13DL5/6-30K, L13DL5/6-40K
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this lamp that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the lamp. Lamps being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Case Quantity