Evolve Single Function Handheld Shower Series
This hand shower’s integrated ShowerStart® TSV (Thermostatic Shut-off Valve) technology, elegant styling, high-nozzle-count spray pattern and high-pressure performance (regardless of water pressure) will forever change the things that bother them most about their shower. With this nifty little life hack installed in their shower, gone are the days of standing around waiting for the water to get hot. Gone are the days of letting the shower run when no one’s in it. Gone are the days getting the last shower of the morning and running out of hot water. Your customers can enjoy more freedom, comfort and convenience—both before and during their shower.
WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
- Integrates the ShowerStart® TSV (Thermostatic Shut-off Valve)—to prevent hot water waste during shower warm up
- Features a chrome polish finish
- Includes a full body spray pattern
- Includes 54 rub-clean, anti-clog spray nozzles
- Includes a 59” stainless steel hose
- Includes a shower arm mounting bracket
- Features solid brass ½” NPT fittings (female)
- Is constructed with a plated ABS body
- Includes a removable lanyard
- Features a wide spray face diameter: 3.25″ (83 mm)
- Is designed for use in environments with static water pressures of 30 psi or higher
- Automatically resets for next use
- Has a cUPC Certification
Product Warranty: 10 years
|Model #||Finish||GPM||WaterSense Labeled||Specs|
How it works
1. Turn on shower.
Cold water exits. Customers can continue with their typical routine—the things they do while waiting for the shower to become warm.
2. ShowerStart® kicks in.
When water reaches 95°F, ShowerStart automatically lowers the flow to a trickle—saving hot water until your customer are ready to get in.
3. Ready when you are.
Your customers will know when the shower is warm, so they can pull the resume fill flow and begin showering.
More hot water for other uses.
About a minute’s worth of hot water is accidentally wasted every time your customers start their shower. When they save it and they will have more hot water when they need it most.
Freedom while waiting.
Mornings are better when your customers don’t have to choose between wasting time or wasting hot water. Now they can brush their teeth, shave or pick out the perfect outfit … and their shower will just wait for them.
Alerts you customers when the shower is ready.
The first time they can hear their shower slow to a trickle they'll feel the freedom of knowing it’s warm and waiting.
Because this shower head delivers a clean, powerful and comfortable spray regardless of your customers' homes' water pressure, it’s sure to have them singing in the rain.
No more empty showers running endlessly.
Are your customers frustrated with family members letting the shower run on and on while doing something else? Stop it when it’s hot and save gallons of water every time they shower.
The showerhead features a powerful shower spray.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- EV3031-CP150-BP, EV3031-CP175-BP, EV3031-CP200-BP, EV3031-CP150-BP, EV3031-CP150-BP, EV3031-CP175-SB, EV3031-CP200-SB
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.
- Case Quantity
- Contact us for quantity