Lead-Free Dual-Thread Stream Spray Aerator
This faucet aerator maintains great water pressure while conserving water and energy. These aerators come with special install keys to easily switch between male or female threaded faucets. Fits most standard size faucets.
This water-saving faucet aerator:
- Uses only 1.0 GPM
- Are constructed entirely of ABS poly, completely lead-free for safe drinking water
- Boasts patent-pending POM dual-threaded connection (Male: 15/16-27 Female: 55/65-27) prevents stripping with no visible threads
- Includes all parts necessary for proper installation and operation
- Bubble spray model is air inducted providing a full stream of water while using less
- Features pressure compensator flow control
Product Warranty: 10 years
|N3601N||Flared Body||1.0||Yes||View Specs|
The aerator features a powerful needle spray.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.
- Case Quantity