LED Linear High Bays
The LED Linear High Bay Series offers leading-edge efficacy and scalability for high-ceiling applications such as warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities and big box retailers. Theses LED luminaires deliver the high lumen output associated with traditional fluorescent and HID high bays in a form factor one-quarter the size. DLC® listed for quality.
These high bay lights:
- Are available in 2’x1’ and 2’x2'
- Deliver 18000 - 30000 lumens
- Features a lightweight slim design
- Are flicker free
- Last 50,000 hours
Product Warranty: 5 years
|Model #||Watts||Dim.||Lumens||Color Temp|
Are you a contractor looking for commercial lighting for your program?
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These lamps are available in 5000K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs. Commercial lighting fixtures are rated in lumens per watt (lm/w). These fixtures have the best efficiency, 133 -134 lm/w.
- L135HBL250D, L174HBL250D, L223HBL450D
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this lamp that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the lamp. Lamps being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Case Quantity