LED T8 HYBRID
This LED T8 Hybrid replaces conventional linear fluorescent tubes with easy installation. The built-in driver reduces maintenance expenses while NANO plastic composites deliver splendid light distribution without compromising brightness or generating undesirable glare. TheseTLED tube lights are UL-listed. DLC® listed for quality.
These TLED tube lights:
- Measure 4 feet in length
- Deliver 2300 lumens
- Are equivalent to 32W fluorescent tube lights
- Are available as 4000K or 5000K (cool white) light
- Are compatible with instant-start electronic ballasts
- Constructed of nano plastic
- Last 50,000 hours
Product Warranty: 5 years
|Model #||Watts||Type||Lumens||Color Temp|
Are you a contractor looking for commercial lighting for your program?
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These lamps are available in 4000K and 5000K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs. Commercial lighting fixtures are rated in lumens per watt (LM/W). These TLEDs have the best efficiency, 127 lm/w.
This bulb is about 56 percent more efficient than an standard 30,000 hour fluorescent bulb.
Get our Free Tube Lighting Guide
- ET8-3140H-18, ET8-3150H-18
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this lamp that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the lamp. Lamps being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Case Quantity