LED T8 Hybrid
Simply Conserve's 14 Watt hybrid T8 LED lamp is ideal for offices, conference rooms, hotels, academic complexes, commercial, and medical facilities.Designed to deliver 1,800 lumens, these lamps deliver the same light output as a 32W fluorescent with less than half the power. Hybrid technology reduces maintenance expenses and allows multiple installation methods whether a ballast is present or not. Install as a plug-and-play solution on compatible ballasts, or bypass the ballast to install in either single- or double-end configurations.
These T8 hybrids:
- Offer a plug-and-play solution on most compatible ballasts
- Can be used as a ballast bypass, connecting directly to line voltage
- Are suitable for use in damp locations
- Are constructed of glass
Product Warranty: 5 years
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs. Commercial lighting fixtures are rated in lumens per watt (lm/w). These downlights have good efficiency, 78 lm/w.
- L14T8G40AB, L14T8G50ABL14T8G40AB-10PK, L14T8G50AB-10PK
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this lamp that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the lamp. Lamps being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Case Quantity