LED T8 Single-End Bypass
Simply Conserve LED T8 lamps are a perfect solution when upgrading traditional linear T8 or T12 fluorescent fixtures to energy-saving LED technology. The LEDs provide cost-effective, powerful, uniform lighting for T8 fluorescent retrofit projects using standard G13 (medium bi-pin) sockets. These lamps are designed to deliver 1800 lumens using half the power of a traditional 32W fluorescent. The singled-ended design is ideal for applications using non-shunted tombstones and they operate with 100-277v AC power. The durable aluminum and polycarbonate construction makes this an ideal solution for use in most commercial environments. Our TLED tube lights are UL-listed and meet DLC standards for quality.
These TLED tube lights:
- Measure 4 feet in length
- Deliver 1800 lumens
- Are Equivalent to for 40W fluorescent tube lights
- Are available as 4000K or 5000K (cool white) light
- Are compatible with instant-start electronic ballasts
- Constructed of durable polycarbonate material
- Last 50,000 hours
Product Warranty: 5 years
|Model #||Watts||Type||Lumens||Color Temp|
Are you a contractor looking for commercial lighting for your program?
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These lamps are available in 3500K, 4000K and 5000K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs. Commercial lighting fixtures are rated in lumens per watt (lm/w). These TLEDs have the best efficiency, 135 lm/w.
This bulb is about 56 percent more efficient than an standard 30,000 hour fluorescent bulb.
- L14T8PC35BSE, L14T8PC40BSE, L14T8PC50BSE
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this lamp that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the lamp. Lamps being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Case Quantity