Our DLC-certified LED troffers are designed for installation in T-bar grid or drop-in ceilings. They are the ideal solution for replacing inefficient traditional fluorescent troffers. They produce an even, bright light ideal for commercial settings including office buildings, schools, hospitals and more. Their attractive design allows them to integrate seamlessly into any setting, offering high-quality, reliable lighting
- Center basket design provides advanced light distribution with architectural styling
- Fits standard 1" "T-bar" grids
- High efficacy, excellent color rendering and low glare
Product Warranty: 5 year
|Model #||Watts||CCT||LM||CRI||Spec Sheet|
|L35TF2240D||35W||4000K||4375||≥80||View Spec Sheet|
|L35TF2250D||35W||5000K||4375||≥80||View Spec Sheet|
|L34TF2440D||34W||4000K||4250||≥80||View Spec Sheet|
|L34TF2450D||34W||5000K||4250||≥80||View Spec Sheet|
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000 K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000 K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These lamps are available in an adjustable color temperature from 2700K to 5000K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
This bulb is about 60 percent more efficient than an standard 10,000 hour fluorescent bulb.
- L35TF2240D, L35TF2250D, L34TF2440D, L34TF2450D
- Warranty Information:
- The Manufacturer guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this lamp that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the lamp. Lamps being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Case Quantity