LED UFO High Bays
These LED UFO high-bay lights are cost-effective replacements for HID or fluorescent high-bay lighting. These LED UFO high bays provide optimal illumination that is widespread and powerful while reducing maintenance costs due to their long lives. These LED lighting products are great for grocery stores, warehouses and many other common indoor commercial and industrial applications.
Our UFO high-bay lights are UL-listed and meet DLC standards for quality.
These high-bay lights:
- Deliver 20100-220550 lumens
- Provide 4000K or 5000K (cool white) light
- Rated for wet locations; IP65 Wet Rated
Constructed with a clear Poly Lens
- Last 50,000 hours
Product Warranty: 5 years
|Model #||Watts||Lumens||Color Temp|
Are you a contractor looking for commercial lighting for your program?
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These lamps are available in 4000k and 5000K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs. Commercial lighting fixtures are rated in lumens per watt (lm/w). These fixtures have the best efficiency, 134 lm/w.
- HBU2000040BK1, HBU2000050BK1
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this lamp that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the lamp. Lamps being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Case Quantity