Luxury Spa Series
Your customers can enjoy a quiet and luxurious shower with this built-to-last showerhead. The pressure surpasses what you’d expect from a water-saving showerhead—your customers might even forget they're saving water! Coordinating well with traditional decor, this efficient, all-metal showerhead doesn’t compromise on aesthetics. WaterSense® certified for quality.
This water-saving showerhead:
- Offers elegant simplicity via one spray function
- Is built for longevity with all-metal construction
- Installs quickly
- Works perfectly in rentals—and any home
- Provides a secure installation with a unique installation key (if you need more keys, they're available for purchase; keys available for Tamper Proof model only)
Product Warranty: 10 years
|Model #||Finish||GPM||WaterSense Labeled||Specs|
|N2150-TP (Tamper Proof)||Chrome||1.5||Yes||View Specs|
The showerhead features a powerful shower spray.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- N2150, N2150-TP
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.
- Case Quantity