Pressure Compensated Needle Spray Series
Reduce water usage while optimizing your water pressure, whether it’s too high or too low. Rinsing hands—or a toothbrush—is quick and efficient. Our pressure-compensation technology helps conserve expensive hot water, even though it continuously provides a powerful spray. These aerators stand up to years of use, so you accumulate considerable savings. WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
These water-saving faucet aerators:
- Use only 0.5, 1.0 or 1.5 GPM
- Provide safer drinking water than other aerators since chrome completely covers the all-brass construction
- Deliver a pressure-compensated, circular “needle” spray with many small streams
- Install in a just a few minutes
- Fit most male- and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16”-27, female 55/64”-27)
Product Warranty: 10 years
|Model #||Finish||GPM||WaterSense Labeled||Specs|
The aerator features a powerful needle spray.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- N3205N-PC, N3210N-PC, N3215N-PC
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.
- Case Quantity