The Niagara Conservation® branded Prismiere™ Showerheads offer a powerful spray with the benefit of saving water and energy. They also include a dual spray functionality that adjusts from a standard shower spray to a soft spray.
This water-saving showerhead:
- Installs easily, by hand and without tools
- Features non-aerating spray for less temperature loss with maximum energy savings
- Includes a metal coupler nut
- Features corrosion resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Has adjustable spray settings—from needle spray to coarse—and adjustable angle
- Features pressure compensator flow control
Product Warranty: 10 years
The showerhead features 2 spray settings: needle spray and coarse spray.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- N2815, N2820, N2825TW
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.