Earth® 3-Spray Handheld Showerhead Series
Durable materials for an enjoyable—and great-looking—shower. Our easy-to-use Earth® handheld showerhead offers comfort, amazing value for the price and savings on utility bills. Even though you scale back your expenses, your customer can still get a strong fountain. They can choose the spray setting that suits their style, and everyone in their household can tailor their shower to their preference. WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
Includes an extra-long 72” stainless-steel hose for chrome models, or 72” nylon-reinforced PVC hose for the brushed nickel and white. It comes with an oval-shaped mounting bracket that holds the showerhead steady (so your bathroom floor stays dry). WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This Earth® showerhead:
This handheld showerhead:
- Efficiently flows at 1.5 GPM
- Features a metal ball joint for durability, as well as a corrosion-resistant plastic body for maintenance-free use
- Performs well at nearly every water pressure, thanks to pressure-compensation technology
- Provides 3+ settings: needle (gentle), massage (forceful), combination and seamless rotation to choose a custom spray between those options
Product Warranty: 10 years
|Model #||Finish||GPM||WaterSense Labeled||Specs|
|N2945BN||Brushed Nickel||1.5||Yes||View Specs|
The showerhead features 3 spray settings: needle (gentle), massage (forceful) and combination.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- N2935, N2935CH, N2945BN, N2945CH
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.
- Case Quantity