Female Tamper-Proof Bubble Spray Series
Did you know that, beyond saving water, our faucet aerators save you money on heating the water? For utility bills, the reduced flow rate really does double duty. Plus, the durable plastic screen is easier to clean than traditional metal. WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
These water-saving faucet aerators:
- Use only 1.0 or 1.5 GPM
- Provide safer drinking water than other aerators since chrome completely covers the all-brass construction
- Generate a splash-free bubble spray
- Fit most male-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: female 55/64”-27)
- Perform well at nearly every water pressure, due to a pressure-compensated stream
- Install in a few minutes
- Ward off vandals—only with a special key (included in package) can anyone remove or install the aerator
Product Warranty: 10 years
The aerator features a splash-free bubble spray.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- N3210BFTP-PC-T, N3215BFTP-PC-T
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.
- Case Quantity