Healthguard® Handheld Series
Niagara Conservation showering products are highly efficient and affordable while also helping your customers conserve water and energy in their homes through our highly efficient flow rates. All Niagara Conservation showering products are equipped with a patented internal pressure compensator, which enables a consistent output and flow of water regardless of available water pressure. Niagara Conservation products are preferred by professionals and consumers alike because of their ability to conserve energy and water without sacrificing quality or performance. Our Niagara Conservation branded HealthGuard® Handheld Showerhead features a removable, anti-microbial faceplate for easy cleaning with an option for a pause-switch version (N9415CH-P-HH).
This handheld showerhead:
- Features five spray settings
- Features pressure compensated technology guarantees a consistent flow rate across a wide range of pressure
- Features a wide 4.3" face diameter
- Is constructed with a corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body with metal ball joint
- Includes a unique removable, anti-microbial faceplate
Product Warranty: 10 years
|Model #||Finish||GPM||WaterSense® Labeled||Specs|
|N9415CH-P-HH||Chrome with pause valve||1.5||Yes||View Specs|
The showerhead features a powerful shower spray.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- N915CH-HH, N915CH-P-HH
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.