Your customers can sharply focus light wherever they need it most. Direct attention to a stunning photograph, or show off a new item in their boutique. Works like a charm outdoors too. Customers can switch out their current halogen or 120-watt incandescent bulb with this long-lasting dimmable LED that fits their current standard-size fixtures. They won’t have to worry about replacing it for years to come. 25,000-hour life. ENERGY STAR® certified for quality.
Our dimmable Par halogen replacement bulb:
- Provides narrow focus with 40°, 40/30° and 25° beam angles
- Stylishly illuminates paintings, photos, merchandise, displays and more
- Performs reliably indoors and outdoors (for wet locations, S9446 only)
- Offers a safer alternative to halogens, with a shatter-resistant build and almost no heat produced
Product Warranty: 5 years
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000 K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000 K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These lamps are available in 2700K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
This bulb is about 60 percent more efficient than an standard 10,000 hour fluorescent bulb.
Get our Free Lighting Guide
- S9446, LPAR38D15W-27K, LPAR30DW11W-27, LPAR30DSN11W-27, LPAR20D7W-27K
- Warranty Information:
- The Manufacturer guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this lamp that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the lamp. Lamps being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Case Quantity
- Case Quantity (S9446)
- Case Quantity (Par 20)