Push/Pull Dual Spray Series
A far-reaching, powerful spray makes this faucet aerator an excellent buy. Direct the stream to rinse all the sides and corners of the sink. Swivel the stream to reach so far—and it’s so easy to use—that our faucet aerator can even replace a sink’s spray hose.
Your customers can enjoy extra water pressure for all their dish-washing and food-preparation duties. Our reliable pressure-compensation technology means this aerator performs well with high, low or average water pressure.
Both a full-force and a splash-free bubble stream are in reach: simply twist the aerator’s body to change the spray. To coordinate with kitchen decor, this functional must-have features a gleaming chrome-and-white finish. WaterSense® certified for quality.
This water-saving faucet aerator:
- Uses only 1.5 or 2.0 GPM, saving valuable hot water
- Provides safer drinking water than other aerators since chrome completely covers the brass
- Offers durability with sturdy plastic construction and a chrome-plated brass connector
- Makes cleaning easy, thanks to soft rubber nozzles
- Installs in a snap
- Features dual-threading to fit both male- and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16”-27, female 55/64”-27)
Product Warranty: 10 years
|Model #||Finish||GPM||WaterSense Labeled||Specs|
|N3115P||Chrome with Grips||1.5||Yes||View Specs|
|N3115P-FC||Chrome with Grips||1.5||No||View Specs|
The aerator features a splash-free bubble spray and a powerful stream spray.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- FA035-C-2.0, FA036-C-2.0, N3115P, N3115P-FC
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.
- Case Quantity