Solar Charging Power Bank
Our Solar Charging Power Bank can recharge your phone or mobile device on the go. The power bank can either charge your devices using the built-in li-polymer battery, which can store energy when it’s not in use, or by placing it in sunlight for emergency situations. Ideal for power outages, camping, hiking, traveling or other outdoor activities.
Once the power bank is charged, it’s ready to use for mobile devices such as phones, tablets, watches, mp3 players, etc. It also includes 1 USB port and a Micro USB port for charging the Power Bank with an electrical outlet. These Solar Power Banks are customizable with your company’s or program’s logo. Minimum order of 5,000 pieces for logo engraving.
Ideal for utilities promoting renewable programs.
These solar charging power banks:
- Fully charge from external power source in 5.5-6.5 hours
- Automatic 30-second shut-off when not in use
- Portable size to carry on the go
- Ultra slim design
- Li-Polymer battery
- 5 LED indicators to show battery level and status
- Short-circuit, over-charging, and over-discharging protection
|Model #||Color||PV||mAh Capacity||Input/Output||Specs|
|SPB-4k-BK-SC||Black with Grips||80mA solar panel||4,000 mAh||DC 5V 1A||View Specs|
|SPB-4k-BK-160||Black||160mA solar panel||4,000 mAh||DC 5V 1A||View Specs|
- SPB-4k-BK-SC, SPB-4k-BK-160