Productive dish-washing, toothbrush-rinsing and hand-washing is no problem with a Tri-Max™ aerator. No matter the water pressure today, once this efficient aerator is installed, it gains excellent performance and makes kitchens or bathrooms greener. To save extra water and energy, tailor the flow to the task: soaping, washing or powerful rinsing. Filling up bottles and pasta pots—as well as blasting grime off dishes—is easy with the powerful rinse mode.
Works great in RVs and travel trailers, as well as with septic or well-water systems. WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
The Tri-Max® aerator features:
- 3 pressure-compensated flow rates: 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 GPM
- Even stream with a large spray diameter
- Durable, corrosion-resistant plastic body
- Versatile and stylish connection that allows the threads to remain hidden on both male- and female-threaded faucets
- Dual threading for both male- and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16”-27, female 55/64”-27 with removable threaded inserts to hide threads when installing with female connections)
Product Warranty: 10 years
The aerator features a powerful needle spray.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- N3610CH, N3615CH
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.
- Case Quantity