Rainfall Spa® Series
Your customers can conserve water—and enjoy real water pressure—beneath a luxurious rainfall showerhead with the performance they'd expect from pricier options. Our Rainfall Spa® boasts an extra-large head with a smart flow rate that saves hot water. That translates to long, steamy showers without wasting water or the fuel to heat it. WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This rainfall showerhead features:
- Extra-large, stylish 8″ diameter face
- Swift installation
- Efficient 2.0 GPM flow rate
- Pressure-compensated stream that performs well at nearly every water pressure
- 360° ball joint that swivels for easy positioning
Product Warranty: 10 years
|Model #||Finish||GPM||WaterSense Labeled||Specs|
|N9520BN||Brushed Nickel||2.0||Yes||View Specs|
The showerhead features a powerful shower spray.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- N9520CH, N9520BN
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.