Sava Spa™ Series
Under our single-spray option showerhead, your customers will receive pillow-soft, steady and complete coverage that keeps them warm—without using much water. This showerhead combines the perfect size and performance so shower arms won’t strain under the weight and won’t sacrifice water pressure. With the Sava Spa™ showerhead, your customers can enjoy water bill and energy bill savings since they'll use less heat per shower.
It is perfect for creating an eco-friendly shower with elegant simplicity—the style harmonizes with modern bathroom designs. WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This handheld showerhead features:
- Efficiently flow at 1.5 or 1.75 GPM
- Rubber nozzles for easy cleaning
- Durable, corrosion-resistant plastic body
- 39 expertly spaced, easy-to-clean jets on a large 4.4” head
- Pressure-compensated stream that performs well at nearly every water pressure
- 360° ball joint that swivels for easy positioning
- Swift installation
Product Warranty: 10 years
|Model #||Finish||GPM||WaterSense Labeled||Specs|
The showerhead features a powerful shower spray.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- N2515CH, N2517CH
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.
- Case Quantity