Spoiler Handheld Pause Valve Series
Welcome to guilt-free long showers. Your customer will use less water—as well as less energy heating it—with a “pause” to minimize the spray while shaving or soaping. Besides saving energy heating water, the Spoiler™ showerhead helps save energy, thanks to a maintenance-free design.
Works perfectly with a shower chair, as well as for bathing children—and even pets. Easy for anyone to install, this showerhead comes with a sturdy, extra-long 72” hose and durable mounting bracket to match.
WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This handheld showerhead:
- Efficiently flows at 2.0 GPM
- Offers 3 spray variations: massage, pulsating and massage + pulsating
- Allows you to “pause” the water to a reduced spray, saving extra water
- Performs well at nearly every water pressure, thanks to pressure-compensation technology
- Durable, corrosion-resistant plastic body
Product Warranty: 10 years
|Model #||Finish||GPM||WaterSense Labeled||Specs|
The showerhead features 3 spray settings: needle (gentle), massage (forceful) and combination.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- SH032C, SH032W
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.
- Case Quantity