Your customers can customize their lighting with this smoothly dimming LED halogen replacement. Perfect for spaces that need subtle lighting, whether at home or work. They can enjoy worry-free lighting with our LED, which won’t overheat like a halogen. Lower energy consumption by 80% or more by switching to this LED halogen replacement. 15,000-hour life. ENERGY STAR® certified for quality.
Our dimmable MR16 LED halogen replacement bulb:
- Works perfectly in home, work and retail spaces
- Easily installs in standard-size display lights, downlights and dimmable fixtures
- Offers a safer, shatter-resistant alternative to traditional halogens
Product Warranty: 5 years
with G10 Base
with G5.3 Base
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000 K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000 K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These lamps are available in 2700K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs.
This bulb is about 60 percent more efficient than an standard 10,000 hour fluorescent bulb.
- L07MR16GU10-27K, L07MR16GU5.3-27K
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this lamp that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the lamp. Lamps being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Case Quantity