Tri-Max™ Showerhead Series
Without sacrificing water pressure, our Tri-Max™ showerhead offers three flow rate settings that save water. That way, your customers can preserve pricey hot water for longer showers and help conserve our planet’s precious resources. The satisfying 0.5 GPM performance puts this showerhead in a class of its own.
Twist the deluxe showerhead to soaping, washing or powerful rinsing modes. Shower under an even stream with a wide spray, which flows from an efficient yet elegant design. WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This Tri-Max™ aerator showerhead provides:
- 3 flow rates: 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 GPM
- Pressure-compensating technology that optimizes your current water pressure
- Durable, corrosion-resistant plastic body
- 360° ball joint that swivels for easy positioning
Product Warranty: 10 years
|Model #||Finish||GPM||WaterSense Labeled||Specs|
The showerhead features a powerful shower spray.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.
- Case Quantity