Vara Spa® Series
Your customers can luxuriate in water and energy savings, and still enjoy an excellent shower, every time. They'll even save 40% on water compared to a standard showerhead. Our Vara Spa® showerhead offers five spray styles so your customers—and everyone in their household—can select whichever works best. Just a rotation of the tab, and it's all set. WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This Vara Spa® showerhead:
- Uses only 1.5 or 2.0 GPM
- Works well at nearly every water pressure, thanks to pressure-compensation technology
- Features sturdy plastic construction with a metal ball joint and easy-to-clean rubber nozzles
- Installs easily
- Provides 5 functions: full, center, pulse, full + center and full + pulse
Product Warranty: 10 years
|Model #||Finish||GPM||WaterSense Labeled||Specs|
|N9615BN||Brushed Nickel||1.5||Yes||View Specs|
The showerhead features 5 spray settings:full, center, pulse, full + center and full + pulse.
What’s a Flow Rate?
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute (shortened to GPM). The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
- N9615BN, N9615CH, N9620CH
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of a showerhead that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 10 years. AM Conservation Group, Inc. will at our choice replace any part of the showerhead which is in our opinion defective provided that the product has not been abused, misused, altered, or damaged after its purchase. This includes damage due to the use of tools or harsh chemicals. In the event a product has been discontinued, AM Conservation Group, Inc. will replace it with what we determine to be the closest product. AM Conservation Group, Inc. is not responsible for labor charges, installation, or other consequential cost. AM Conservation Group, Inc.’s responsibility shall not exceed the original cost of the product.
- Case Quantity