WALL PACK WITH PHOTOCELL
Our LED Wall Pack with Photocell provides even, bright lighting for outdoor settings. It is the ideal energy-efficient solution for public spaces, schools, hospitals, parking garages, outdoor walkways and more. With construction that prevents light pollution, saves energy and results in lower maintenance costs, outdoor spaces remain reliably lit for less cost over time.
These LED Wall Packs:
- Are environmentally friendly
- Do not contain UV or IR radiation
- Keep out bugs with sealed fixture
- Include a photocell (can be removed)
- Are constructed with heavy-duty aluminum casting
- Are IP65-rated for use in wet conditions
Product Warranty: 5 years
|View Spec Sheet|
|View Spec Sheet|
|L80WPT50F-PC||80W||5000K||8000||≥80||View Spec Sheet|
Are you a contractor looking for commercial lighting for your program?
How’s color temperature measured?
Color temperature is expressed in kelvin (using the abbreviation “K”), a unit of measure for absolute temperature. When the color temperature is over 5000K, it’s referred to as "cool-colored" (bluish-white). Lower color temperatures (2700–3000K) are called "warm-colored" (yellowish-white through red).
These lamps are available in 5000K.
What’s a lumen?
A light’s brightness is measured in lumens (abbreviated as “lm”). If a light bulb is super bright, it produces a lot of lumens. Because LED lighting delivers more lumens per watt of electricity, LEDs are a more efficient light source than incandescent bulbs. Commercial lighting fixtures are rated in lumens per watt (lm/w). These fixture have the best efficiency, 120 lm/w.
- L35WPT50F-PC,L50WPT50F-PC, L80WPT50F-PC
- Warranty Information:
- AM Conservation Group, Inc. guarantees to the original purchaser or recipient of this lamp that it is free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from the date of purchase. Warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the lamp. Lamps being returned must included proof of purchase.
- Case Quantity